Friday, December 6, 2013

I Have To Let You Go. But I Will Always Love You.

Today, December 6, 2013... is the day I officially let you go.
You are a huge part of me. And I'll never be able to completely erase you from me, not even if I wanted to. I've always loved you and I always will. I know you feel the same about me too.
Don't ever think that I just walked away. That was the hardest thing I've ever done.
But... it needed to be done. There were just parts of me, parts of my secrets... that were tearing me apart. I couldn't let you be hurt anymore.
There will always be parts of me, that will remain hidden. For that, I had to let you go. Please forgive me. Please know that I did this for you. And for me... but mostly you.
You are the sunshine of my day. I couldn't take it if I was the reason that your light faded. I only want you to shine brighter. 

The 2 years and 3 months that were together was the craziest time of my life. I wouldn't take it back for the world. 

There were sooo many things wrong with us and our relationship, I don't know how we made it this far. Well... maybe I do. I love you so so so so so so much. Honestly. The time you crashed your ATV and hurt your head, I nearly lost it. Thank God you were okay. If the doctors would've told me that you weren't going to make it, that would've been the end of me. I can't live if you aren't.

You drive me crazy. Literally, haha. But believe me, I know I drive you crazy too.
If I drove you too crazy, I'm sorry. I never wanted that. I'm just a wild drive, and you're so mellow. Perhaps my ride was too bumpy for you. Hell, for me too. And that's why we both got carsick.

I think we both learned something in that long, drastic relationship. It's that, we were always perfect. Just not perfect for each other. We are completely brilliant, but totally opposite. Our minds are nothing alike. I always thought was funny. You would say one thing. And I would say another. I guess opposites attract, right? :)

My one regret is screwing things up so bad. To the point of no return. You say that we have to learn in life, and that you have no regrets. But I know that ever since that happened, you've never looked at me the same. I didn't even look at myself the same. You are such a great person, with forgiveness in your heart. I really respect that.

That's one of the things I love about you. You think of others without hesitation. You are an amazing person.

I don't want to talk about this too much, because I might start to cry. If you ever read this, know that you will always be a part of my heart, mind, and soul. I grew with you. You grew with me. Nothing that ever happens will ever make me stop loving you. I wish you the very best in life, you deserve it. Forgive me, for breaking your heart. For putting you through so much shit. Don't ever forget me, please. I hope one day we can be friends again. You are sacred to me. I love you. And finally, goodbye. <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment